Learn from Successful People

,
As I said in Blog header, Learning is an endless journey. And to be successful, learning played a crucial part.

One of the key thing I learn from MMI seminar is your thought leads to how you feel which leads to your action and hence result. In other way, it can be written as this

INTENTION -- COMMITMENT -- TRAINING -- ACTION -- RESULT

Stage 1 and 2 are coming from inner you (which I committed now), the next step of Training is to enable you to know "How" to do the Action that will lead to the result you want to see.

So my 2ND step to come closer to SUCCESS is by having a way to learn that can accommodate to my schedule. And guess what, I come across to this wonderful website that you can actually subscribe to hundreds of online video seminar by SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE....

What a dream come true because Who is the best to learn success from if not by the successful people themselves?

Who will you learn from to teach how to do sales if not from Joe Girard who is the World Best Salesman (He sold 6 cars A DAY for consecutive 12 years!!), learn marketing from marketing guru Jay Abraham, and many more!!

Check this website out yourself if you don't believe me! (you can click on the image to access to the web)





0 comments: